· B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree in another field with one (1) or more years of experience in ABAP development.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Experienced in business requirements analysis, program analysis, and program design.
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, data dictionary and transaction programming.
- Experienced in most of the following areas is necessary:
o Dialog programming: screen/menu painter.
o ABAP enhancement and modification techniques including Enhancement Point/Sections, New/Classic Badi Technology, user exit, BTEs.
o Reports for SAP modules using classical, interactive, ALV, SAP Query, report painter.
o Form design for SAP modules using SAPscript, Smartforms, Adobe Form.
o Legacy data transfer using BAPI, batch input, call transaction, ALE/IDOC Interface.
o ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA development, SAP Netweaver Gateway and SAP UI5 development is a plus.